H. P. Lovecraft (Twayne's United States Authors Series) signed, first edition
A comprehensive analysis of the American master of the macabre by one of H.P. Lovecraft's noted scholars. 153 pages. 5,75 x 8,75 inches.
Published by: Twayne Publishers G.K. Hall & Co, Boston, MA, 1989.
First edition, like new
- Hardcover is in fine condition with fine dust jacket wrapped in mylar.
- Illustrated hardcover with photograph on cover exhibits minimal signs of shelf wear.
- Cloth over edges and corners is intact.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing or intentional marks.
- Title page is signed by the author