Acolytes of Cthulhu
Robert M. Price, ed.
Noted Lovecraftian scholar R. M. Price took on the task of assembling another unique Lovecraft-influenced collection. The resulting book is another triumph of interdimensional threats, ritual magic, and cosmic horrors:
- "Introduction", by Robert M. Price
- "Doom of the House of Duryea", by Earl Pierce, Jr.
- "The Seventh Incantation", by Joseph Payne Brennan
- "Black Noon", by C. M. Eddy, Jr.
- "The Jewels of Charlotte", by Duane Rimel
- "The Letters of Cold Fire", by Manly Wade Wellman
- "Horror at Vecra", by Henry Hasse
- "Out of the Jar", by Charles R. Tanner
- "The Earth-Brain", by Edmond Hamilton
- "Through the Alien Angle", by Elwin G. Powers
- "Legacy in Crystal", by James Causey
- "The Will of Claude Ashur", by C. Hall Thompson
- "The Final War", by David H. Keller, M.D.
- "The Dunstable Horror", by Arthur Pendragon
- "The Crib of Hell", by Arthur Pendragon
- "The Last Work of Pietro of Apono", by Steffan B. Aletti
- "The Eye of Horus", by Steffan B. Aletti
- "The Cellar Room", by Steffan B. Aletti
- "Mythos", by John Glasby
- "There Are More Things", by Jorge Luis Borges
- "The Horror Out of Time", by Randall Garrett
- "The Recurring Doom", by S. T. Joshi
- "Necrotic Knowledge", by Dirk W. Mosig
- "Night Bus", by Donald R. Burleson
- "The Pewter Ring", by Peter Cannon
- "John Lehmann Alone", by David Kaufman
- "The Purple Death", by Gustav Meyrink, translated by Kathleen Houlihan and; Robert M. Price
- "Mists of Death", by Richard F. and; Franklyn Searight
- "Shoggoth‚s Old Peculiar", by Neil Gaiman
390 Pages of Tentacular horror, all wrapped in a lovely Gahan Wilson dust jacket.